Monday, October 08, 2012

Argentina: Alleged UFO over Saltos del Moconá

Source: Planeta UFO and Misiones Online
Date: 10.05.2012


Argentina: Tourist Photographs Alleged UFO at Saltos del Moconá

** Ufologist analyzed [image] and dismissed the likelihood of a bird or insect being involved**












Ufologist Julio Gonzalez published the photo of a UFO photographed in the channel of Saltos del Moconá in Misiones (Argentina), submitted by a tourist canoeing through the area. Eduardo Romero, who advised him of the event, said “on 22 September at Saltos del Moconá and around 15:20 hours, while on a visit and touring the area with my family, my wife took the photo. Later, upon returning home, I downloaded it from the camera to my PC. Upon enlarging it, I saw a yellow sphere hovering in the background. It drew my attention. What could it be? That area is entirely covered by jungle vegetation.”

[Translation (c) 2012, S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Guillermo Gimenez, Planeta UFO]